First Month of Summer Fun
I get asked a lot about what I’ve been up to, aside from work, especially now that I’m on my own. I’ve been really bad about recapping anything.
Being single in the summer can only be described in two words: Super Fun. Seriously. I’ve been back for four years and this would be the first summer I have spent enjoying every minute I can of the weather, the friends and the fact that there is no shortage of things to do. Below are some snapshots of some of the fun.
What was not snapped but should be mentioned:
- A three-hour dinner at Sushi Rock
- A welcome back HH for old friends
- Seven hours of drinks and dinner around D.C…. on a Tuesday
- A four-hour brunch at Peacock Cafe
- Courtney Rosellini’s birthday
- Going to a post K Street Kate 6th Anniversary party dinner, sticky, at Peacock Cafe
- Two hours at EVO for wine